Cats are living longer and longer. This is due to better medical care and the fact that more cats are living only indoors. These cats commonly live up to 15 to 18 years of age, with a few living i ...View Article
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
Welcome to Rogers Animal Hospital
Your Veterinary Clinic and Hospital in
Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas.
Call us at (903) 872-6655
Why Choose Us?
Our area offers a number of veterinary practices to choose from. We would like to invite you to see what makes our animal hospital unique and ultimately the best resource for all of your veterinary needs. Rogers Animal Hospital is a full service mixed animal practice providing licensed veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and a complete healthcare team to care for your animals, whether they be large, small, or even exotic. We extend our services beyond Corsicana and Navarro County and routinely travel to ranches and feed yards in a 250 mile radius from our office. Our owner, Dr. Ricky Rogers, is a herd health veterinary consultant for over 200 cattle producers across Texas, and he is also a licensed veterinarian in Tennessee, where he is the cattle health consultant for several large ranches.
For our small animal clients, our location offers easy access and parking off of N Business Hwy 45. Large animal clients enjoy our convenient circular drive-through for loading and unloading livestock at the Large Animal Hospital immediately behind our Small Animal office. Trailers can enter at the north driveway and exit at the south drive, and never have to back up to a chute.
Our practice philosophy is to offer excellence
in veterinary care providing optimal services
throughout your animal’s lifespan.
Routine Preventive Wellness Care is recommended for all ages of patients, and for our geriatric friends, we stress the importance of early detection and treatment of disease. The hospital is equipped with a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals and animal health supplies, and our prices are competitive with on-line pharmacies and wholesale catalog suppliers. Remember that when you purchase animal health products directly from a licensed veterinarian, the pharmaceutical companies will guarantee them and provide support if a claim is filed against them. This guarantee may be voided when a product is sold on-line.
Our facility was built in 1980, but has recently been remodeled, enlarged, and updated. Our Small Animal Hospital covers approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of reception, exam rooms, grooming areas, kennels, and surgery. The Large Animal Hospital has been doubled in size to 7,200 sq. ft. of covered treatment and hospitalization stalls. We have two hydraulic cattle squeeze chutes, with one of the chutes that tilts large size cattle on their side for feet, leg, and hoof surgeries, hoof trimming, and taking radiographs of lower limbs of Rodeo Bulls and other expensive bovines. Our equine stock is safely designed for easy handling of horses.
To keep us updated with the latest advances in veterinary medicine our hospital has recently invested in new equipment:
- Our on-site Abaxis® HM5C Hematology Analyzer, Abaxis® VS2 Chemistry Analyzer and an i-STAT Handheld Analyzer allows us quick results for Comprehensive Diagnostic Profiles, Surgery Prep II Profiles, T4-Cholesterol, Liver Profiles, and Large Animal Profiles. The Abaxis® Lab (AVRL) provides overnight service for all other blood and tissue diagnostics that we cannot perform on-site. We also use the Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Lab (TVMDL) at Texas A&M University.
- Our Fuji® XG-1 Digital X-ray provides excellent imaging for our doctors, and digital capabilities allow us to email the images to a referral hospital or to a Board Certified Radiologist for review, if necessary, for difficult cases where we need a second opinion.
- Our K•Laser™ provides treatment for many types of pain relief including burns, lacerations, infected wounds, osteoarthritis, ear infections, tendonitis, back and disc disease, hip dysplasia, and other chronic inflammatory ailments. We use K•Laser™ on surgical incisions to speed healing and it really works!
- Our Dre Teres V-400 high speed dental unit provides excellent dental care including cleaning, polishing, tooth extractions, and periodontal disease treatments.
- Our Bowie Mobile Veterinary Unit and 2013 Chevrolet 4x4 truck allows us to supply mobile veterinary services to your home, farm, or ranch. We also offer a pickup & delivery service for large and small animals that need to be brought to the hospital for out-patient treatment or hospitalization.
- Our Trojan® Heavy Duty Hydraulic Cattle Chute allows us to safely restrain large breed cattle for hoof and lower limb examinations, treatment, and surgery.
"The most important reason to choose us, however, is
we treat your pets or large animals as if they were our own."
Dr. Ricky C. Rogers
Rogers Animal Hospital
1246 N Business 45, Corsicana, TX 75110
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
Fleas are not only a source of irritation and frustration, but they also pose a serious health threat to animals. Owners must employ every preventative measure to keep these creatures off of their ...View Article
If your dog has developed a tendency to pursue the same pointless activity -- sucking on his flanks, chasing his own tail, barking or snapping at thin air, et cetera -- he may be suffering from c ...View Article
Adopting a pet brings great joy and excitement to individuals and families, but it also introduces new responsibilities and concerns. Your new family member deserves the same health and safety con ...View Article
If your pet is suffering from pain or another illness but not responding to traditional veterinary care, veterinary acupuncture may be an effective treatment option. Veterinary acupuncture is very ...View Article
Dog parks: they are great for socialization, exercise, and mental stimulation for many dogs. Whether you and your dog have a good dog park experience or a bad one depends largely on your understan ...View Article
Rogers Animal Hospital of Corsicana is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
Click on the link to send us an email or call us at (903) 872-6655.Email Me
Wellness Packages are discounted
20% off our regular prices.
Call us at 903-872-6655 to take advantage of this offer.
|Monday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|